Yes! But we 100% do not get involved with immigration matters nor give legal advice, immigration looks at so many things other than marriage in regards of both applicants applying for permanent U.S citizenship in the United States . However, All couples married thru Web Wed will receive a court seal hard copy marriage license certificate issued directly from the courts and marriage bureau. All our marriages are recognized in all U.S states and counties.

For International Non U.S couples that use Web Wed to get married that wanna use their marriage license outside of the United States we recommend all international couples get their marriage license Apostille with Web Wed also. (Please Google Apostille to learn more information).  All our marriages are performed with the true bride, groom and wedding court officiant that performs a traditional ceremony wedding and NOT proxy thru our advance marriage technology platform.  Your Jurisdiction/Place will be Washington DC of the United States of America.

NO! For example, A couple domestic or international can get married in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA of the United States and never lived in LAS VEGAS nor have residency and still be legally married, However the couple still must provide their valid current accurate address and court requirements when applying for marriage license.

NO! Your marriage will not say online. All marriage licenses are issued directly from the courts, both couples will receive a hard copy court seal marriage license and will be recognized in all 50 U.S States. For international couples and Non U.S citizens can request a apostille hard copy marriage license from their wedding court officiant if applicable!

NOTE: Please Google research what is apostille for couples that would like to know more information and understanding for the purpose of apostille licenses.

Webwed provides ordained officiants that are certified in all 50 U.S. states and some international countries. If a couple wants a specific wedding officiant to perform their ceremony, your officiant must sign up with webwed.

You can get married in all 50 U.S states and some international countries as long as you meet the state requirements to get married online with webwed. No residence is required to get married with webwed.

No, witnesses are not required. All that is needed for the marriage to be legal is the signature of the authorized, registered wedding officiant whose name is printed on your marriage license.


All couples must be over 18 years of age U.S citizens couple must have a valid form of government issued id such as a drivers license, state ID or military ID and a valid U.S address.  If you are a Non U.S citizens couple will need to provide a valid clear color photo notarized copy of your government issued passport from your country along with valid address.  Your passport must be notarized by a authorized notary and original notarized copy must be turn in to your assigned court officiant for verification of identification purposes to be filed with court application .  PHOTO COPY MUST BE NOTARIZED IN ENGLISH ONLY!



All online marriage license applications must be submitted and processed thru our Webwed mobile app to be approved by the courts.

1.Free marriage education

2.Private stream or public

3.Video evites and video archives.

4.Rush delivery available

5. Apostille licenses for International Non U.S and U.S couples if applicable!

6. Prenups


8. Last Name Change

We offer very competitive rates, and our fees vary depending on the service and the type of ceremony you are looking for. However, our starting rate is $599.00 for U.S citizens traditional marriages and 899.00 for Non-U.S citizens traditional marriages.

YES! We support marriage equality for all and every one of our officiates performs same-sex marriages. Like our slogan says, “No Matter Who You Are Where You Are.”

Yes, but only after you have obtained your valid marriage license.

Once you have the license, there is no rush to perform the ceremony.  Once issued thru the courts the marriage licenses never expire, so once you have it you can get legally married whenever you wish.

We can apply for and pick up your marriage license the same day. Only if  all required documents and e-signatures is received before 10:00 am U.S eastern time zone.